Saturday, January 28, 2006

White and Dark Meat: Hunks Match



Me and my black husband were newly married and was in our honeymoon. That night we were both in bed ready to make the night on fire. I was there wearing only a skimpy pink bikini panty with matching bra while he's wearing a white bikini brief.

Black Hunk: As we lay on the bed with you over me I cant take my eyes off your lovely tits as they bounce free from your bikini top as you tease my belly button...my tool`s head has already found a way to slide free of my bikini brief that was imprisoning it and now it can get more and more erect anxious for you...

...Suddenly, just when my fingers are about to reach your nipples a sound coming from the next room calls our attention.

I go investigate just to find a burglar. The burglar was startled (maybe because of the site of dark bodies in scanty underwear in front of him) Well...anyway. My wife asked me to remove his hood.

When removing his hood I find out that our unwanted visitor is a white man. Just when I am about to call the police your voice sounds behind me with your offer to the white hunk about leaving him go if he beats me or been our toy for the nite if i win.

Wife: I was impress with the white man's physique. "Hmmmmmmm not bad at all, what a waste if I would let go of this opportunity." The white man is very handsome, he just look like some hunky model. He got this baby-blue eyes and a nice thick blond hair. AND what is more impressing is his muscular body. "I think this will give my honeymoon a little more spice. "Since my black husbund also has the same muscular body, I think he's a match."

I asked the burglar to take his clothes off, which he did, exposing his large, barrel-like chest and a perfect wash board abs. "Hmmmmmmm zero body fats, just like my husband." I said to myself while my mind started to fantasized about both body lying in front of me.

I asked him to take off his pants which he did. Hmmmmmm...now the hunk is just wearing a very scanty light blue bikini brief. I notice that the guy's basket was bulging out, his clothes restrain was struggling to contain his massive man hood. "Not bad, not bad at all."

"So, would you like to challenge my husband with a wrestling match?" I asked the white stud-muffin, "If you defeat my husband, you can rape me and I will not call the police. But if you lose, you'll be my sex-doll for the rest of the month."

"Mmmmmmm..sound's good, I like the rewards." He said back as he looks at my body imagining God knows what.

"Is that OK with you?" I asked my macho husband back.


Husband:
When he accepts, my ego goes down a little because it makes me feel that you think I am not good enough to fulfill your sex needs...encouraged to prove you that i can give you all what you want my hand rips my bikini brief off.

"I accept!"...I say as my erect hard tool bounces/swings free in front of the white hunk and your eyes...in the wild it would be a demonstration of the alpha male to the challenger who looks to take the crown off his head to show him who is the best and save him the humilliation of defeat in front of the alpha female and the rest of the group.

Never the less the white hunk does not seem to get impressed and his only reaction is to remove his light blue bikini brief...a white tool gets revealed and even when it is not hard I notice perfectly, and I am sure that my wife has done it too, that his tool is as big as mine.

Turning to look at you..."Where do you want us to fight my love?" I say while my hand guides yours to my tool to make it rub it while all my muscles flex/stretch getting ready for what will come and without helping to get excited about it.

Wife: "Hmmmmmmmmmm....not so fast." I said to my husband and I called both fighter to be inspected. "I want my gifts not to be unwrapped first." So very sensually , I started to slipped both their bikinis on."I want you to fight wearing those skimpy gift wraps first."

As I slipped my husband's white bikini on, I give emphasis on rubbing my hands on his large, hard thights. Then I took his tool in my hand and carefully place it back in its cloth restrain. The bikini looks like a bulging pouch that I eagerly kissed. I then when to the white hunk to slip his light blue bikini on and gently licked his exposed groin area. Both have this bulging pouches bounsing in front of me.

" I want you to fight in our bed next to me so I can touch both of you while you fight." Both fighters agreed.

So we went back to the bedroom and climbed our large bed.

The fight begins.



The white stud never wasted his time. He grabbed my husband and wrapped his large arms on his muscular sides. I was impress to see large, sweaty white muscles wrapped on a muscular, dark, mahogany abs. I started to take my bikini tops off to expose my large 36 cc cup tits. The sound of masculine grunts turns me on.

I kneld in front of the battle and started to rub my husband's strain abs and started to insert my finger on his belly button. My hands glided to pinch his hard nipples and I let my soaking bikini mound to glaze the white hunk's muscular arms. My other hand began to rub my husband's bulging bikini.

"I can't wait for a loser..."
(To be continued...)

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment