Sunday, January 22, 2006

Welcome to my fantasy (An Introduction)


There was once a movie that I saw here in the Philippines. Well…the movie was a low-budgeted action flick starred by an unnamed sexy Starlet. It really was a lousy show, but there was this scene that turned me on. The movie was reaching its climax, and one of the scenes was about the heroine attacking the base of her foe. She entered the boss’ bedroom hoping to find her (her enemy was also a woman), but instead saw two of the bad boss’ bodyguards. The guards were two American beef cakes (both are blonds), muscular, and (I really don’t know why) wearing skimpy white bikini briefs. Now the next scene made my panty wet ( I don't know why). She fought both hunks using karate blows and as the fight rages on, her clothes were getting ripped until she was only wearing a scanty white panties. She defeated one of the studs by giving him a karate chops on his large, beefy chest, and the other guy was defeated by a blow on his tight, brawny abs. When both beef-cakes fell in the bed, she kneads beside them and drove her elbow right to their 6-pack abs, thus ending their brief muscle hunk careers. (What a waste...)

What made my groin wet is the sight of those muscle hunks getting all those physical abuses from a lovely babe wearing only her skimpy underwear and both guys are also in their underwear. Sexy, hot bodies nearly nude in a mortal combat with all their glory exposed. The camera shots were beautiful, gliding on every muscles and curves that were getting punched, scratched and kicked.

Another aspect that turned me on in the show was the expressions these guys where showing when their large, hard, sweaty muscles were hit by her punches. Until those guys fell in the bed, they were such dolls!!! The camera shot also revealed that when those guys died, they are having a very bulging hard-on. Maybe their adversary had turned them on and made them hard. I was wondering. Did they die while their hard cock was starting to leak cum? Did the babe agent also get aroused on the fight?

I started dreaming I was that female agent. Wearing nothing more but a pink skimpy panty, I engage in a fight with hunky muscle men wearing only scanty bikini briefs. I can imagine my fist hitting their hard physique. Each blow makes them moan with pain and pleasure. Bodies fell on soft bed for me to inspect. I will kneel next to those conquered bodies, gliding over my hand on those sore muscles. Touching it and massaging them a little. I then notice that those vanquished foes’ bikinis are full of bursting, and some even had some wet spots that start to grow in size…(AHA! So they got hard fighting me! A complement that needs to be rewarded.)

In the Internet, I started looking for some site that I can again explore my fetish. Sometimes I came dissatisfied. Most sites that cater for sexy mixed combats are disappointments. I have seen sensual women defeating little men. Now, I am not against small men, but fighting small, willing men have no challenge at all, and there is no sense of reward. I also saw sites about sexy women over powering fat slobs, thin, sickly looking SOB’s and old coots (Yeah, right…) well for me that is not erotically satisfying. There are good sites about erotic combat like Diana the Valkyrie, Matrock Adventure, Steel Kittens and a host of others, and they offered beautiful women defeating sexy men, but there are only few such sites in the World Wide Web. Then I discovered POSER! I now have the opportunity of creating my own.


WELCOME TO MY FANTASY.


I really don’t know if there are people out there that share my kind of fetish, but I am offering this site for them. I have created my first attempt ( Lethal Ladies in Panty ), but unfortunately, it was INFECTED by a Trojan Virus. So this is my second attempt. 


My site is all about 3D-art works depicting women wearing scanty bikini, panty, tanga or thongs, or in their birthday suits defeating hunks in skimpy briefs or other sexy babes on erotic combat. There are just stories or 3D arts depicting erotic fights scenes or the aftermath of the battle, where the victorious hot babe is enjoying her prize. Please don’t take this wrong, I’m not promoting man-hating, lust for dead bodies (necrophilia) and killing sexy people in scanty underwear. No! This is just afantasy, role-play, erotic stories and art work. By using our imagination, we can easily change the word "dead"or "killed" into "K.O."or "unconscious". 

I prefer body to body fights like wrestling, strangulation by hands, thighs or legs and drowning. That's why I don't depict gory death scenes,decapitations and disembowels. YEP THAT'S RIGHT! No GORE allowed! And no screwing dead people inside their coffins! The graphics are just about depicting sexy bodies in defeat and fantastic erotic battle fantasies and I really don't intend to jazzed a cold corpse (Please!! This is not a NECRO site).

In addition, please, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME! and IF YOUR JUST A KID (17 below) SCRAM OR I'LL TELL YOUR MOMMIE! 

I sure do hope that my fantasy can entertain you and give you a littlepleasure in bedjust as what that movie did tome.

Hot and in love,
Tasha Morales

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment