Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cara Costillo - Playboy Barmate for March 2012

Cara Costillo is the Playboy Barmate for March 2012. Cara plys her skills as a bartender at Coyote Ugly in Oklahoma City.

‘Here is a foolproof way to get my attention on a packed Saturday night at my bar: Flash a $100 bill and yell “Keep the change!” I promise it will make you my number one priority the rest of the night. That said, I’ll still respect you if you tip at least a dollar a drink. Bad pickup lines are an occupational hazard. The worst one I’ve heard? “Is that a keg in your pants? Because I’d sure like to tap it.” You know a bartender is legitimately into you if she keeps talking to you after you’ve paid the tab. All that talk before you get the check? It’s flirting in the name of the best possible tip.


Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment